INVITATION OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS PT BISI INTERNATIONAL TBK 2019
|INVITATION OF ANNUAL
GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
PT BISI International Tbk
|The Directors of PT BISI International Tbk (the “Company”) hereby invites the shareholders of the Company to attend Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the “Meetings“), which will be held:
||Tuesday, 28 May 2019
||14.00 Western Indonesian Time until finish
||Gerbera Room, Mezzanine floor,
Hotel Mulia Senayan Jakarta,
Jl. Asia Afrika Senayan, Jakarta 10270
|Agenda of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders:
- Approval of the Annual Report for the financial year 2017 and the Financial Statements for the financial year 2018.
- Approval of the resolution on the use of Company’s profit of the financial year 2018.
- Approval of the appointment of Public Accountants to audit the financial statements of the Company for the financial year 2019.
- Approval of the amendment of the Company’s Article of Association.
- Approval of the appointment of Directors and Board of Commissioners of the Company.
|With the following explanation:
- The first agendum until the third agendum of the Meeting is the routine agenda of the Annual General
Meeting of Shareholders in accordance with the Articles of Association of the Company, Law No. 40 of
2007 and the OJK Regulations.
- The fourth agendum of the Meeting is conducted to comply with the Government Regulation No. 24 Year 2018 concerning Electronic Integrated Business Licensing Services for alignment the Company’s Article of Association with the rules stipulated in Regulation Chairman of Central Bureau of Statistics No. 19 Year 2017 concerning Amendment of Regulation Chairman of Central Bureau of Statistics No. 95 Year 2015 concerning Indonesian Standard Industrial Classification.
- The fifth agendum of the Meeting is conducted since the term office of all members of Board Commissioners and Directors of the Company will be ended after the Meeting.
- The Company does not send separate invitations to the shareholders of the Company because this notice shall be considered as official invitations in accordance with Article 12 of the Articles of Association.
- Based on Article 12 of the Articles of Association of the Company, those who are entitled to
attend/represent and cast votes in the Meetings are the shareholders whose names are recorded in the
Shareholders’ Register of the Company or the securities account holders having balances in the
Collective Custody of PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia on 3 May 2019 at 16:15 Western
- Any shareholders who cannot directly attend the Meetings may be represented by their proxy in the Meetings based on a Power of Attorney, provided that members of the Board of Directors and the Board of Commissioners, and employees of the Company may act as the proxy of shareholders in the Meetings, however any votes cast by them shall not be counted in the voting.
- The form of Power of Attorney may be obtained during business hours at the following addresses:
- PT Adimitra Jasa Korpora (Securities Administration Bureau of the Company)
Rukan Kirana Boutique Office, Jl. Kirana Avenue III Blok F3 No. 5, Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara 14250
- Head Office of the Company
Jl. Raya Surabaya Mojokerto km 19, Sidoarjo.
- The shareholders or their proxies who will attend the Meetings shall bring and submit photocopy of their valid identity proofs to the registration officer before entering the Meetings’ room. For the shareholders registered in the Collective Custody are obliged to show Written Confirmation for the Meetings (“KTUR“) which can be obtained through Stock Exchange Members or Custodian Banks.
- Any shareholders in the form of legal entity shall bring complete photocopy of their Articles of Association and the latest structure of the executive board.
- In accordance with Article 15 of POJK 32, the materials of the Meetings’ agenda in the form of electronic documents have been available on the website www.bisi.co.id as of the notice date until the Meetings are held. The Meetings’ agenda materials in the form of physical documents can be obtained at the Head Office of the Company during working hours of the Company if requested in writing by the shareholders.
- To facilitate the arrangements and order of the Meetings, the shareholders or their proxies are required to attend the Meetings 30 (thirty) minutes before the Meetings are commenced.
|Material of the Agenda of the Meeting:
- Download Annual Report 2017
- Download Profile of Public Accountant
- Download Profile of Agus Saputra Wijaya
|Sidoarjo, 6 May 2019
The Board of Directors of PT BISI International Tbk